Your generous contribution will help IFRH improve the healthcare services to the rural communities by collecting medical supplies and equipments in the United States and placing them in school clinics and rural health centers in Nigeria and other African sub-regions. The number of people seeking access to health care is overwhelming, meeting people’s needs in densely populated areas presents what often seems an insurmountable challenge, but it is also an opportunity to make a difference for people truly in need. Thank you for your support!
How your generous contribution can impact people in sub-Saharan Africa.
- $25,000 – can cover the cost of hospital beds with the mattresses, pillows and beddings, baby cots.
- $5,000 - can supply incubators, wheel chairs, crutches and walkers, vital view laryngoscope blade plus instrument.
- $1,500 – can purchase Dynacare TVT device, Pump set, Catheter and Glove suction kit, Chest drain valve.
- $1,000 – can provide Delivery Forceps, Wall screen, First Aid Box (Stainless), Airline U/connect-It Adapted oxygen tubing and oxygen mask, Scalpels, Biohazard bags, SRS medical short water tubing kit.
- $500 – can purchase one desk and a chair for the nurse’s chamber in the health center, bales of cotton wool, bandages and medchoice patient slippers.
Managing Our Funds
IFRH is a 501(C) (3) organization that wisely manages and safeguards the generous contributions from individual donors, corporations and other organizations.
We are committed to improving the healthcare services in the rural communities of Nigeria and other African sub-regions.
To donate, please contact:
International Foundation for Rural Healthcare, Inc.
7710 Balboa Avenue, Ste. 224-C2
San Diego, CA 92111
Phone: (858) 737-9057 & (858) 737-9058
Fax: (858) 292-4961